When you wake up, the very first thing you want to do after brushing your teeth is enjoying a cup of coffee. When you go out and see coffee shops, you get a sudden craving. Coffee contains caffeine and somehow it keeps you going!
Coffee lovers are spread everywhere around the world. It is hard to find anyone who is not a huge fan of coffee.
But, a common question that might occur in the mind of a coffee fan is whether coffee can help in losing weight. Well, if it can it would be great news! Let’s find out.
Coffee and Losing Weight
Researchers at the University of Nottingham have good news for people who like coffee. According to their study, coffee can assist in stimulating the brown fat in the body. Basically, this brown fat can generate heat in the body by burning the calories.
When you consume excess calories, there is white fat in your body. However, brown fat is different and is mostly in people with lower Body Mass Index.
Professor Michael Symonds had co-directed the study and was of the view that coffee can have an impact on the brown fat as there was a test done on a person who just had a cup of coffee.
There are more studies to be conducted in order to reach a solid conclusion. But, for now, it would be safe to say anything in moderation including coffee would be beneficial.
However, it is important for you to keep in mind that anything that exceeds a certain level has the ability to create a negative impact. Follow a certain balance.
Losing Weight Safely With Coffee
In order to safely reduce some weight with coffee, consider the following:
Healthy Consumption Of Coffee
– Make sure you are drinking coffee in moderate amounts.
– Just a cup or two would be enough for the day. A single cup of coffee that has no sugar would contain around two calories.
– Consider having coffee at fixed timings.
– A cup of coffee in the morning and another in the evening can be enough.
– Make sure it is not affecting your sleep.
– Make sure you are indulging in a balanced diet.
– Consume diet rich in essential vitamins and minerals.
– Make sure you are consuming the proteins and fats that are essential.
– With a balanced diet, you can combine two cups of coffee in a day.
– You can add decaf if you like coffee too much.
– A diet that contains all the essential nutrients would assist you in keeping healthy…
Continue reading the article and learn more about coffee on Life Is An Episode website